We are always looking for new writers. If you have an idea that will challenge our readers and advance our industry, we want to know. But you don’t have to wait for an idea to redefine web design. Just try to give readers a new perspective on a topic that will keep you awake at night. However, let’s be honest: writing works for ALA.
We want your article to be at its best, and we will inspire you to get there. Once accepted, you will receive extensive feedback from our team and will work closely with an editor on the amendment.
It is also beneficial. Thousands of your colleagues (and potential employers, clients, or editors) will read your work, and you’ll learn a lot in the process: about communicating your ideas, writing, and also about the topic, I thought you already knew. When you started
What are we searching for
You can combine a draft, partial draft, or short presentation (a paragraph or two that summarizes your argument and why it is important to our readers) with a summary. The more complete your presentation, the better response we can give you. Please note that we only accept original content; We do not publish anything that has been published elsewhere (also on your blog).
Do not send us press releases or sales pitches. They make us sad from the inside. Before shipping, please check our style guide and recent articles for structure and format information, and make sure your shipment:
- Ultimate Guides – Long articles really dig into a topic. A reference piece that people will return to time and time again.
- Have a thesis and provide clear justification, not just a list of tips and tricks.
- It is the voice of Be bold, interesting, and human.
- Written for designers, developers, content strategists, information architects, or similar audiences.
- Not just logic, but compatible with solid logic.
For some smart words about the writing process, see “Writing is thinking.” You should also see “So you want to write an article?”
Categories for guest posting
You can write an article that relates to the categories
- Business Technology Blog
- Home improvement
Guest Post Guidelines:
- We publish articles anywhere between 600 and 2,500 words, depending on the complexity of the topic.
- 1,500 words are about average.
- Articles are often executed with custom artwork.
- All images must be original, licensed, or in the public domain (No copyright infringement).
- The article is easy to read and should be divided into sections containing subsections.
- Finally, all links to posts must be relevant and to quality websites.
- 1 link for 600 words is ideal, a maximum of 2-3 links in total. Including the author’s link.
- Articles can be informal in tone and content, ideal for less-intensive tutorials and publications, or rigorously structured and edited.
- Everyone must have a good understanding of current and cutting-edge issues in the web industry.
How to Post with us?
Please Login to Submit your article.